Go to: Just Seafood Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
Broiled Oriental Fish
1/4 cup Crisco Puritan Oil
1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1 lb. Dover Sole Fillets
12 green onions
1/2 tsp. pepper (optional)
1. Heat broiler. Combine Crisco Puritan Oil, soy sauce, wine, sesame seeds, sugar and ginger in shallow baking dish. Stir until blended.
2. Place Fillets in marinade. Turn to coat. Marinate 20 minutes. Turn occasionally.
3. Wash green onions. Trim tops so onions are 5 to 6 inches in length. Make 3 inch slices in onion tops to give onions feathered look.
4. Place onions in marinade for last 10 minutes of marinating time.
5. Remove fish and onions from marinade. Place on broiler pan. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired. Place pan in oven 4 to 5 inches from heat.
6. Broil 3 minutes. Turn fish and onions carefully using pancake turner and broil 3 minutes more, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Makes 4 servings.
To microwave: Follow steps, 2 3, and 4. Remove fish and onions from marinade. Place in 12x8 inch microwave-safe dish. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Rotate dish. Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Let stand, covered, 1 minute.
Click/Tap here for the Printer friendly version. (Just shows the recipe only)
You can Click/Tap Back to return here.