Go to: Just Seafood Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
4 x Double Filets of Flounder
2 x Eggs, separated
1 pn Salt, Pepper, Dry Mustard
1 c Peanut Oil
4 tb Pickle Relish
1 tb Parsley, chopped
1 tb Lemon Juice
1 ds Tobasco
1) Place the egg yolks in a blender, food processor or deep bowl.
2) Blend in the salt, pepper and mustard. If blending by hand, use a small
3) If using the machine, pour the oil through the funnel in a thin, steady
stream with the machine running. If mixing by hand, add oil a few drops
at a time, beating well in between each addition.
4) When half the oil has been added, the rest may be added in a thin
steady stream while beating constantly with a small whisk.
5) Mix in the relish, parsley, lemon juice and tobasco. Beat the egg
whites until stiff but not dry and fold into the mayonnaise created
through step 4.
6) Broil the fish about 2 inches from the heat source for about 6-10
minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets.
7) Spread the sauce over each filet and broil for 3-5 minutes longer, or
until the sauce puffs and browns lightly.
Click/Tap here for the Printer friendly version. (Just shows the recipe only)
You can Click/Tap Back to return here.